Sunday 8 April 2012

OMG!

Two Scottish girls checked into my dorm yesterday. They seemed like nice girls. They went out last night and came back around 3am... With a guy each...

Why do I know they came back at 3am? Because they weren't exactly quiet as they decided to have sex in a room where 7 other people were sleeping.. or trying to...

I don't get it. How can someone be so disrespectful? I am open minded, yes, but that doesn't mean I want to see or listen to other people having sex!

That's not even the worst bit though!

The guy one of the girls brought with her left at night after "the act". The other one stayed in the bed with the other girl. Then when I woke up at 7am they were at it again! I mean... At least at night they could use the excuse that they were drunk, but by 7am they would have started to sober up!

That's still not the worst part!

They had to stop in the middle of the act as 3 people (Americans) in the room were getting up as they had a tour that day. I got up at the same time, hoping that they would stop and the guy would leave now that people were starting to get up.

I took a shower after the 3 Americans left, when I came back the guy was still there, but at least they weren't doing anything. So I started to pack my suitcase as I'm leaving Airlie Beach today. After a while I noticed movements and sounds out of the corner of my eye. They were at it again! As I was walking around trying to pack quietly, there were still 3 people sleeping. Well this time I just couldn't shut up, I had to tell them off.

I only said "Seriously?! You have to do that right in front of me?! What are you? Animals?" Then I walked out to have some breakfast. I spent longer than I needed in the kitchen, but at least when I got back the guy was gone and the two Scottish girls were packing up.

I wonder if they even used a condom? I couldn't hear a packet opening...

The joys of hostel life...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh man... that's crap!! Enjoy your time away!!! Happy Easter.

Look Mummy No Hands said...

Oh, gosh, you're much more accepting than me. I would have run out of there in the middle of the night. Good on you for finally challenging them in the morning.

I've never backpacked and am very protective of my private space - I can't imagine that.

Melissa said...

I am so glad I never had to deal with that. Some of the stories I've heard from fellow backpackers though... Sorry you had to put up with that. (And good on ya for telling them off. They deserved it.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...