51. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Depends what they did, but yes.
52. What is your astrological sign? Scorpio
53. Do you save money for anything? What? Right now I'm spending my saved up money, but I will save it for travels when I'm earning money again.
54. What's the last thing you purchased? I bought a pair of black flats yesterday.
55. Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love? Yes
56. In a relationship? Kind of.
57. How many relationships have you had? 4
58. What do you want to tell us about your day? Not much has happened yet today, I got up, had breakfast and went to the library...
59. Where were you yesterday? At the hostel, at The Paramedic's and then at some bars.
60. Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you? Not now, but there was a gecko there earlier, which was kind of coll since I'm in the library. I wonder what book the gecko was going to borrow...
61. Are you wearing socks right now? It wouldn't look very good with my flip-flops....
62. What's your favourite animal? Cat.
63. What's your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Smile.
64. Where is your best friend? Far away
65. How did you end/your last relationship end? The twat didn't have the balls to do it face-to-face so he did it via msn.
66. What's your heritage? As far as I know I'm 100% Norwegian
67. What were you doing last night at 12am? Dancing my butt off in some random bar.
68. What's new? This post?
69. What is the key to seduction? I honestly have no idea... A nice smile?
70. What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week? Some random dude sat down next to me last night and when I said I was didn't have a job at the moment he offered to pay me to be his girlfriend!!
71. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Well first of all I have never been late to any job I have ever had, so I doubt I would get a warning like that. But even if I had I would save the dog of course!!
72. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone that you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? a) I think I would probably tell everyone, maybe. I guess that's something I can't really know until it happens (which of course I hope it never will!). b) Go see friends and family, do quick holidays in the countries I haven't been that I really want to see... I think, it's the same as "a" really, you can't know these things for sure until it actually happens. c) Probably.
73. You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Trust.
74. What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? It changes all the time, but at the moment I quite like "Don't worry, be happy"
75. Who has your cell phone number (other than family)? Some of my friends.