Friday 6 January 2012

Why? Why, why why?

Why did I buy the high sparkly shoes?! I have to pack them now! That means I have to carry them around in my suitcase! Waste of space and weight!
And they're full of glitter!

Sure they're pretty, and it's nice to have a pair of high heels, but my other ones are just fine. They might not be as high or exciting, but at least they take up less room in my suitcase. And they don't spread glitter everywhere!
Now I have to carry TWO pairs of heels around!

I think I might have to get rid of one pair... I'm thinking the sparkly ones will have to go... It just makes sense. The black ones are smaller, easier to walk in, doesn't spread glitter everywhere and is suitable for more than just going out on the town.

But how to get rid of them? Charity? Give them to someone with the same size feet as me? Sell them? Actually selling them would take too long, I want to get rid of them as soon as, so I won't sulk about it for too long.

4 comments:

Sumaiyyah said...

I love the black shoes! They're totally my style. The silver ones are a bit too glittery for my taste, but they look pretty too. Maybe do a giveaway on your blog? I bet somebody would love to have them.

Look Mummy No Hands said...

No....... you mustn't get rid of the sparkles. Every woman needs some sparkly magic - even if just one pair of shoes. I've never seen a suitcase yet that couldn't fit in just one more pair of shoes.......

Caroline said...

Neida! Du kan gi dem til meg!!! :D :P (A)

Felicity Grace Terry said...

The black shoes are the real me but the fantasy me adores those silves shoes, so pretty, so glittery, I certainly wouldn't get rid of them not that I'd wear them either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...